- 07-oct 19:00 – 22:00 GMT-4St. Pete Beach, 109 8th Ave, St Pete Beach, FL 33706, USAJoin us in supporting live, local, and original music at Berkeley Beach Club for Kimi Tortuga's Album Release Party! The album, "Be Still," will feature singles like "Cigarette" and "My Future Self," as well as songs not yet released. The party is Friday, Oct. 7th at 7pm, and tix are $20 each. 🥰
- 14-oct 18:00 – 22:00 GMT-4Safety Harbor, 997 Main St, Safety Harbor, FL 34695, USAGet your slice of The Nona on Friday, October 14th and enjoy a free concert by singer-songwriter Kimi Tortuga 6-10pm! You and your favorites are invited to enjoy the best pizza in Safety Harbor and make memories with us. ❤
- 17-oct 12:30 GMT-4 – 18-oct 12:30 GMT-4Plant City, 5202 Thonotosassa Rd, Plant City, FL 33565, USAGet your brunch on with us at Keel + Curley Winery on Sunday, October 23rd! Singer-songwriter Kimi Tortuga will be performing live on stage 12:30-4:30pm, and there will be plenty of delicious and farm fresh fare to go around. See you there!
- 20-oct 17:30 – 20:30Odessa, 13557 FL-54, Odessa, FL 33556, USALadies, this night is just for you! Stop by Santelli Pizza + Pasta in Odessa on Thursday, October 20th 5:30-8:30pm for a free concert by singer-songwriter Kimi Tortuga and food and wine specials rewarding your hard work and contribution to the world. You deserve to celebrated. ❤
- 21-oct 18:00 – 22:00 GMT-4St. Petersburg, 214 Madonna Blvd, St. Petersburg, FL 33715, USAYou haven't lived until you've had the tuna poke at Vista at the Top! Join us for an evening of live music by singer-songwriter Kimi Tortuga, and breezy summer bliss on the rooftop of the Marriott's Residence Inn. All ages are welcome, and dogs are, too!
- 22-oct 20:00 – 23:59 GMT-4Tampa, 5223 Orient Rd, Tampa, FL 33610, USAJoin us at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino's Council Oak Steaks + Seafood on Saturday, 22 October, for a night to remember. The fare is nothing less than the best, and you'll be treated to a complimentary concert by singer-songwriters Kimi Tortuga and Tony Tyler, 8pm-midnight.
Photo by James Zambon